We are looking for staff suitable for German employers in the following domains:
Gastronomy /Restaurant industry
The agreement for medical assistants from Romania that we offer is different from other ones you have heard about:
1. We directly work for serious, ethically based public or semi-public operators of care services for seniors, in Germany. Our clients are several district operators of AWO, Red Cross et al. They want you to be long-term employed with a direct and official contract paid and treated like German medical assistants.
2. We train you in intensive German languages courses free-of-charge (immersion) avoiding the influence of your mother tongue (immersion) and therefore effective within only six weeks of training.
3. In this period and later, you will have a German family hosting you and assuring that you do not live as an immigrant or even foreigner, but you adopt the German culture.
4. We accomplish our role of coaching you by supporting your family background (children or husband eg.) and to support you when wanting to change or finish your contract, too.
Though the cash money earned with us is higher than anywhere, you will pay taxes and four types of social insurance for health, pension fund, unemployment and your own care, for the safety in all stages of your further biography.
What we expect from you is the serious commitment to accomplish the stages of
• graduation in Romania (learning German grammar and practical care, before leaving the country),
• immersion language course and internship in Germany, after arrival and
• probation period until language test of B2 and certification of all your documents.
Stage 2 can last 6 to 12 months, and stage 3 will last up to one year, maximum. At the end, your gross salary will be about 3 000 €. Cash remains about 1 800 €, then.
Your challenge is the language and the European spirit to care of old people physically. This is more than the medical service, since it requires empathy, dedication and the attitude to treat them like your own grandparents. If you afford this, the employment with us is a safe and sound ticket to be middle-class citizen in Germany and Europe.
The trucking industry is exploding with growth in Germany. Now is the time to find the right job opportunity for you. Take control of your truck driving career and get started with the offer we have for you:
1. Contract assignment with recognized employers across Germany as Diebel, Frölich, Kördel and Scharf.
2. Attractive salary as net salary of about 2 000 € to 2 500 € (depending on tax category) and full package of social security including health, pension, care and unemployment.
3. We provide training and retraining courses with an undetermined working contract after probation period.
4. We support you for your registration in Germany and the facilities like a short term room, a long-term family settlement even with a construction place.
We work directly for those serious and experienced trucking businesses which are looking for committed long-term employees in their team. In order to join us, you should:
• have license CE with unlimited driving permit for Germany
• have ADR and some knowledge of trailers perhaps with interest to drive in the night
• know or learn some basic German or English
• be long-term oriented and to have plans to settle in Germany.
Being a professional truck driver is not just about having excellent driving skills. It’s about presenting yourself in a positive light. YOU are the one out there representing your company, which means you should always be on your best behaviour.
If you afford all these, enjoy driving, seeing Germany and other countries, being on your own much of the time, and getting paid well to provide a valuable service that keeps the economy flourishing, let us know. We would like to help you in your future!
Housing for Drivers in North-Hesse
Hesse with the metropolis of Wiesbaden (capital) and Frankfurt (airport, European central bank) is one of the most prospering Länder of Germany in the geographical centre of the country. In North-Hesse, the transport industry is looking for new drivers with an undetermined perspective to work in Germany.
When settling in North-Hesse, towns like www.eschwege.de, www.witzenhausen.de and many others in the county of www.werra-meissner-kreis.de offer cheap properties for construction of new houses or beautiful historical buildings for restauration. With federal loans and cash subsidies a practically oriented South-East-European citizen can set up his personal patrimony in harmony with German history.
Please contact email@example.com for more information. The first step could be a visit to the county hall and a trip for visiting houses to buy or to rent.